How do you connect to this??
whenever I go to wireless networks it does not show one available?
help please!
How do you connect to this??
whenever I go to wireless networks it does not show one available?
help please!
good question. i have the same problem. any help would be great.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
I think part of it depends on where you're at in Wise.
I picked up a good signal on main street, but I don't think it extends very far.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
On a related subject: most folks dont realize it but the local McDonalds (wise & bsg) offer wireless in-store.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Not worth the time of day to fool with, you know where I live trio and I cant even hook up to it. No joke I'm less than a half mile from the courthouse.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
is the connection problems because of a weak signal?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think part of it depends on where you're at in Wise.
I picked up a good signal on main street, but I don't think it extends very far. </div></div>
I think it only extends from Kennedy's office to a 100 meter radius!
They made sure the College gets it.
GO VOLS
thats BS im at the college and can get nothing
Bookmarks